Changing our World With a Touch of His Grace
χάρις, ιτος, ἡ
Greek word for Grace
λειτουργία, ας, ἡ
With various services providing units
Our Statement of Faith
- God is the Father, Creator and Ruler of the universe.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Jesus lived a sinless human life, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born by the virgin Mary and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on a cross. He arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven’s glory and will return again someday to earth to reign as King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.
- The Holy Spirit is present in the world to make men aware of their need for Jesus Christ. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides the Christian with power for living.
- The Bible is God’s Word to us.
- Man is made in the spiritual image of God, to be like Him in character. People are the supreme object of God’s creation.
Man sinned and only the blood of Jesus can redeem man from the hold of sin.
- Salvation is God’s free gift to us but we must accept it. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith.
- Because God gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ, the true believer is secure in that salvation for eternity. Salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the self-effort of the Christian. It is the grace and keeping power of God that gives us this security.
- There is life after death, people were created to exist forever. We believe in the resurrection of the body, the final judgement.